Monday, November 23, 2009

Children sleeping in bed with you

Lately it seems everyone has a comment to make about Abigail sleeping with me. I don't understand why people feel the need to voice their opinions especially when they are negative. I remember when she was around 6 months everyone was saying she needed to learn to go to sleep on her own. "Let her cry it out" I believe is what they said. I'm sorry but at 6 months old babies don't need to cry it out or comfort themselves. All they need to know is when they need their mommy, she's there. I still feel that way now even though Abigail is four. It such a short time that they what to cuddle, why not enjoy it? I know eveyone parents differently, but I would never say anything negative about how someone parents their child. What has me thinking about this is that I have baby fever really bad. We have been talking babout having another baby. I have been thinking off all the things I would do this this time around. Sleeping arrangements would not change. That's my opinion for the day. lol :-)

2 comments:

  1. Ayla starts out in her bed but climbs in our bed around 3am in the morning... it doesn't bother me too much, I just don't sleep well with her feet in my face, etc.. I don't know what we will do when Brennan starts climbing in our bed.. I guess get a bigger one..lol..

    Seriously don't worry about what other people think, your sleeping arrangements are none of their business anyway...

    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all sleep together here! Even Adrian!

    ReplyDelete