Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

We were going to have the big traditional dinner at my family's house then Abigail came down with a cold. She woke up this morning not feeling well and I didn't want to get anyone else sick or have her miserable and not at home. We have plans for dh's family tomorrow, so I hope she's better. I have to have some turkey!!! lol Jason's sister, husband, and daughter are in town from Michigan and Abigail loves her cousin Jessica!
I have a lot to be thankful for right now. We had a rough year but truely are blessed. Last November 7th Jason was laid off. I have no idea how we made it and still have our home. He just started working about 8 weeks ago and I feel that God dropped that job in his lap. And I thank him daily. We have our family, our health, home, love for God and each other. It truely is a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment