Monday, December 7, 2009

Crafts and Christmas Program

A few days ago, Abigail and her friend Cole went to an Art Studio. She made a snowman and he made a star. It was such a great idea and they had so much fun!









On Sunday she had her school's Christmas program. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. I was getting all sentimental and proud as I was watching her singing her very 1st school program. She was very proud of herself too. I had to snap a photo of Abigail and her teacher Mrs. Winston. Abigail talks so much about her and really loves her.
I started this blog to talk about Abigail's life and fashion. Lately, I have forgotten the fashion. I will go back to giving details on her outfits. I know Milli wants to know. :-)
She wore a TCP skirt and the sweater and top are from Janie and Jack's Uptown Holiday line from last winter. I love when she gets to wear something 2 yrs in a row!

No comments:

Post a Comment