Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My baby turned 4!!!

I am so terrible at blogging. Thank goodness no one reads this so I am not letting anyone down. ha ha! Abigail turned 4 on Sept. 22. I can't believe I have a 4 year old!! It seems like I just brought her home from the hospital yesterday. So sad, sob.. sniff..sniff. She had a Scooby Doo party and it was a blast! She was very happy and had a great time. She goes to preschool on Mondays and Weds. from 9-11:30. On Tuesdays she has her Gymboree class from 12:15-2:15. I am thinking about puttting her in a soccer class. She really loves soccer and is pretty good at it. I also love the idea of her running around burning off energy. I feel like we are always in the car going to school, a playdate, or running errands. I am promising to make more time to write this blog that no one will ever read besides me.




No comments:

Post a Comment