Monday, February 8, 2010

Ice Skating

Abigail has been asking for months to go ice skating. I do not do anything that has the word skate in it. ha ha! Abigail's best buddy Cole and his parents go ice skating often. They invited us to go Sunday and she was super excited. Cole's mom Angie took her on the ice and she did great Her face had a smile on it and she didn't fall. She lasted all of about 2-3 mins and she was done. I asked her what she didn't like about it and she said the ice. lol Okay, tried it and hates it, moving on. Atleast I got to capture a few photos and I had an occasion for her to wear the Janie and Jack set. I picked it up on clearance for like 25.00 and have been waiting for the perfect occasion since it has snowflakes on it. Maybe I should put this much though into my clothing. :) I leave you with photos of the much hated ice skating.








1 comment:

  1. omg.. what a cutie!! At least you know not to go back..lol

    ReplyDelete