Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Why so negative?

Today I had a talk with my good friend Kelly about negative people. Lately it seems like everyone is grumpy and negative. It's so toxic to be around those kind of people and almost contagious. Life is so short and I don't get the point of it. I'm not happy 24/7 and no one is but I'm talking about the people that are the majority of the time. If you have a wonderful family, beautiful children to look at, food on the table, and a roof over your head...what's the problem? It could all be taken away in seconds and sometimes we forget that. I am making a point to take a step back, look at my life, and thank God for it!

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree Casey! Funny you say that becasue today as I was parking at my bible study, there was a sign that was saying where to park, and an attendant. I had already turned and didn't get a chance to read the sign. I was so relieved and it totally made my day when the parking attendant didn't look at me like I was stupid for not reading the sign and he was completely pleasant. I love happy people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree....sometimes we need to distance ourselves from the negative people in our lives.. it only makes you feel bad and who needs that!! We are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete